Saint petersburg, 190000
Contact: Marcelo Ryan
|Type of Business: ||Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler, Exporter/Importer
|Annual Sales Volume: ||$200M to $500M
|Export Percentage: ||21-40%
|Annual Purchasing Volume: ||$6M to $24M
|Contract Manufacturing: ||Buyer Labels Offered
|Ownership Type: ||Limited Liability Company (LLC)
|Registered Capital: ||$51M to $100M
|Harmonized System Codes: ||0301
PrimeLine International is the largest vertically integrated agriculture industry holding company in Russia. At the present time it occupies the leading positions in sugar, pork, frozen chicken, crop, and oil and fats production. Land bank of the Group consists of more than 600 thousand ha. In 2015 a number of investment banks named PrimeLline International one of the most profitable and fastest growing consumer segment companies in CIS. Company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and on the Moscow Stock Exchange.
The main assets of PrimeLine Intl are located in Belgorod region, Tambov region, Sverdlovsk region, Voronezh region, Samara region, Kursk region and Orlov region, as well as in Primorskiy region, which allows diversifying business regionally. Headquarters of the holding are located in Saint Petersburg.
Modern world technologies are integrated in all business divisions of the Company in terms of equipment as well as in terms of management practices.
Geography of PrimeLine sales is constantly growing. Currently the Company sells products in more than 80 region of Russia and more than 20 countries abroad.
PrimeLine International products are sold under those brands:
SUGAR BUSINESS OIL&FATS BUSINESS MEAT BUSINESS
(rice, buckwheat) "Mechta Khoziayki"
"EZhK. Gotovim Doma"
PrimeBells has a globally diverse, world-class portfolio of operations and projects. PrimeBells is the 2-largest gold mining company in Cameroon, measured by production. It has 17 mines gold mines in Cameroon, as well as several exploration programmes in both the established and new gold producing regions of the world.
PrimeBells produced 3.628Moz of gold in 2016, generating $4.08bn in gold income, utilising $811m capital expenditure. PrimeBells has an attributable Ore Reserve of 50.1Moz of gold and an attributable Mineral Resource of 214.7Moz.
Our five key business objectives - Supporting our core strategy…
• Focus on people, safety and sustainability: our business must operate according to our values if it is to remain sustainable in the long term.
• Optimise overhead, costs and capital expenditure: all spending decisions must be checked and double checked to ensure they are necessary to fulfil our core business objective.
• Improve portfolio quality: we have a portfolio of assets that must be actively managed as we strive for a competitive valuation as a business.
• Ensure financial flexibility: the balance sheet is the foundation of our company and we must ensure it always remains able to meet our core funding needs.
• Maintain long-term optionality: while we are focused on ensuring the most efficient day-to-day operation of our business we must keep an eye on creating a competitive pipeline of long-term opportunities
© 1996-2018 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.